• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser having an ear massage

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He is just a little bit spoilt. :oops::love:

P1010642.jpg

Doughnut doesn't seem to like ear rubs or nose rubs. She sort of nudges me away! I wish she did. She gets lots of strokes though, not sure she's keen either but I can't resist!

I want to give him a hug!!!

Alas, he is not a cuddle bun. Loves his ear massages, noserubs and headrubs ... but only if all four paws are on the ground. I can and do pick him up now and again, but he makes it very clear that he regards this as a grave insult to his bunny dignity. :roll:

Alas, he is not a cuddle bun. Loves his ear massages, noserubs and headrubs ... but only if all four paws are on the ground. I can and do pick him up now and again, but he makes it very clear that he regards this as a grave insult to his bunny dignity. :roll:
Lol i know Lord Spenser would not permit it ... But if he ever changed his mind ...

Aww :love::love: I may pinch the idea of putting hay/snacks in boxes like I've seen a fair bit with Spenser for Boris, I have a lot of boxes saved up which I usually make things/cut various holes in for Treasure and Wellington

Aww :love::love: I may pinch the idea of putting hay/snacks in boxes like I've seen a fair bit with Spenser for Boris, I have a lot of boxes saved up which I usually make things/cut various holes in for Treasure and Wellington

Spenser is also very fond of an eggbox as a container for his noms. :wave: He can be very messy with it though, particularly just after the carpet in his room has been hoovered. :roll:

Back