• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not talking to Pierre

:lol: Leo ate some of my newly grown chilli seedlings last spring as well as pulled out one of my mini aloes from the pot (it died subsequently). I was so so mad i vowed i would not speak to him again and he didnt get any treats or pets from me. It lasted all of 1.5 days :oops:

Then both leo and lilou chewed the wires of the tv and cable box. My husband was furious. Cold war lasted 1 day.

In both cases, the bunnies won thanks to Their cute faces and innocent looks... :roll:

Im sure Pierre will win this one with you too!

been there. Watson managed to pull out the threads of the carpet, making a small round patch of nothing. We are going to play dumb about it when we should ever decide to move. :lol:

we came back from holiday yesterday and although I warned the MIL about the mess Watson would make, nothing could prepare me for how bad a mess it would be as I never leave her alone for long and always tidy up every day. There was hay EVERYWHERE! Every inch of their home and about 10 inches outside of it as well. no idea how she always manages to get it there.

try to mask it a bit:) I always managed to cover the damages well enough to get my deposit back, and gosh, there were damages!

please dont be angry with your bunny for doing what is natural to him, it isnt fair at all. :(

Oh but you can't not be a tint bit angry for a while....especially when you have done everything you can think of to prevent things from happening :lol: But the anger doesn't last long as they are just soo cute :love:

My buns have completely stripped the wallpaper, chewed through my leather settee, eaten my newly grown seedlings last year but I still love them :lol::love::love::love:

of course I can be angry at the act not him. It doesn't last long. I love him to pieces and this thread was supposed to be light hearted.

Back