• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bun ever..

Thump your partner when he's arguing with you? :lol:
My lion head male, whenever he hears my bf disagreeing with me over something thumps at him haha.
It's not as if my bf is even shouting at me or anything, bless him.
What makes it more funny is that Biffy is the biggest cowardly rabbit going, but he's such a sweetie. :love:

either that or he's simply your Knight in shining armour..... Protecting his woman!!!

wee soul

Fee x

Is he a bit scared of your bf's body language when he is disagreeing? Could be!

I don't think so, it's usually just when we're sat down arguing about what to eat. And he usually comes over and grooms my boyfriend. I like to think he just thinks he's my little knight. :lol:

in general Chrissy gets anxious when someone's not behaving good with me. She's like a doggy sometimes:)

in general Chrissy gets anxious when someone's not behaving good with me. She's like a doggy sometimes:)

That's what he's like, I have no idea how he can tell though, because it's usually just a silly disagreement where neither of us are upset or anything.
He thumps, then runs away and me and my bf have a little giggle about it then go over and give him a stroke. He's currently sat under my chair, such a little sweetheart he is. :D

That's what he's like, I have no idea how he can tell though, because it's usually just a silly disagreement where neither of us are upset or anything.
He thumps, then runs away and me and my bf have a little giggle about it then go over and give him a stroke. He's currently sat under my chair, such a little sweetheart he is. :D

Normally when I was living with my ex she would thump and then come to lick my face as if she wanted to calm me down :D

Elidore and Mona used to be house buns (they are now 9 and 10 years old) and I have had them since I was a teen. If my dad gave me a telling off they would chase him out of the room :lol: OH and I don't really argue so current house bun Orla isn't bothered. In fact she is a very comfortable easy going bun, I think it would take a lot to bother her.

Elidore and Mona used to be house buns (they are now 9 and 10 years old) and I have had them since I was a teen. If my dad gave me a telling off they would chase him out of the room :lol: OH and I don't really argue so current house bun Orla isn't bothered. In fact she is a very comfortable easy going bun, I think it would take a lot to bother her.

:lol: That's so cute!
My other bun, Brambles is so fearless, she'll try her hardest to nudge you out her way, but she's very much my boyfriends, she jumps all over him in a morning for attention. :lol:

I love protective buns. I had it with my beloved fizzgig, she would attack my ex! Still makes me giggle.

Moses thumps when I am working out so I think he is trying to tell me just to give up and let it all sag.

I love protective buns. I had it with my beloved fizzgig, she would attack my ex! Still makes me giggle.

Moses thumps when I am working out so I think he is trying to tell me just to give up and let it all sag.

D'awhh, he's probably just thinking, "why are you doing that when you could be giving me attention?!"

Back