• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Huge Thank You to PAP

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you so much for the £105 donation to The Rabbit Retreat, we were able to buy 2000 syringes and 1000 needles, with so many poorly bunnies we use a lot of these and we are very grateful to PAP and everyone who donates, thank you

Neddlesandsyringes003x2.jpg

Thank you too, to those who support PAP and those who run it.
We used the money to pay for Stevie's dental, tear duct flush and ear clean. His eyes have stopped weeping and we have no started slow bonding with Daisy.
Any left over helped towards the large bill left while trying to save Mistletoe.

What an amazing donation :D

Well done PAP xx

It is fantastic and it makes the saying true that 'every penny counts', we are really grateful for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes to make these donations possibble, don't forget that PAP help raise finds for 26 Rescues and Sanctuaries all over the country

Thank you too, to those who support PAP and those who run it.
We used the money to pay for Stevie's dental, tear duct flush and ear clean. His eyes have stopped weeping and we have no started slow bonding with Daisy.
Any left over helped towards the large bill left while trying to save Mistletoe.

Brilliant Louise, can we have a picture of Stevie if you have a moment?

:wave: It is lovely to see how PAP helps the rescues, it is certainly something I will continue to support.

A big thank you to the organisers who do fundraisers and co-ordinate it :love:

Brilliant Louise, can we have a picture of Stevie if you have a moment?

I'll get a better one later, just managed to upload photos on phone- so look out for many more!

25B3B5FC-E1EA-4E64-BD06-6011F6A950C3-3579-000002247B5A0220.jpg

This is the first day of trying to slow bond with Daisy ( the piebald lionhead). She is over excited about it and he seems fairly interested!

I'll get a better one later, just managed to upload photos on phone- so look out for many more!

25B3B5FC-E1EA-4E64-BD06-6011F6A950C3-3579-000002247B5A0220.jpg

This is the first day of trying to slow bond with Daisy ( the piebald lionhead). She is over excited about it and he seems fairly interested!

Oh that's brilliant, thanks Louise :thumb:

On behalf of Kirkby Pet Welfare I would also like to thank PaP for the donation of £105.00. :D
The money has been used towards the charity's veterinary expenses. :wave:

Back