• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues in north east wanting volunteers..

Suzyjo

Warren Scout
:wave: I was just wondering if anyone knew of any rescues in or around the northeast that are looking for volunteers?

I only work part time ( 6 hours during the week and Sunday) so have PLENTY of time to give! And I'm slightly bored of playing cod all day :oops: and it would also keep me from buying stuff I don't need.. With money I don't have.. :lol:

I don't know of any in the north east. Bunny Burrows is in Richmond in North Yorkshire, would that be too far? It's a lovely offer, I hope someone can take you up on it xx

Sorry, North east of England.

I'm just sick of doing nothing and I'd love to be able to help! But I've messages loads and they either don't get back to me or don't want me..

Do you like horses, what about stepney bank stables or the disabled riding school in washington?

This is going to sound really silly but I'm slightly scared of horses.. :oops:

I love watching them from a distance, think their so beautiful and graceful, but I'd be no good being up close with them..

There's Pawz for Thought in Sunderland, ( under my signature) they are always looking for volunteers :D

I tried emailing them but didn't get a response :( I know rescues will probably be busy especially at this time of year but I didn't want to message again and again incase they felt I was bugging them..

Will try them again!

Back