• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For... Bunnymadhouse and angie65

littleboots

Mama Doe
Holly..... came to us from you
She had one uppy ear and one lop ear.... shes a full lop now and getting a little fatty :oops:
Adorable little girl :D

What is this camera thing :shock:
bunsterslol016_zps466942d8.jpg

Come on...... a girl could waste away here waiting for supper .... lol
bunsterslol017_zpsbf120951.jpg

Do you like my new ears????
hollyhaslopped003_zps61c193fa.jpg

Thankyou :D
Shes the tidiest bunny ive ever known...... overnight.... she collects ALL her toys and puts them all in her littler tray.... I dont know how she get in... but every morning theres a neat pile of toys in her tray .... lol

Shes the tidiest bunny ive ever known...... overnight.... she collects ALL her toys and puts them all in her littler tray.... I dont know how she get in... but every morning theres a neat pile of toys in her tray .... lol

Aww lol. That's so cute

She's gorgeous!! :love::love: Love the sound of her tidying up too - can you please send her round to show Starbuck and Muesli how to do it?! :lol:

awww bless .... she looks absolutly georgeous .... :love:

and tidying up :shock: she obviously missed out on the norty barc bunny traing :shock: :lol::lol:

:thumb:

Love that last pic :love: She is a cute little muffin!!

This is just so cute! :love: Do you have any pics of this?!

I want her!,!, she is absolutely stunning....:love:

I really would like her to come up and visit my sons bedroom..... Perhaps she can teach him a thing or two about tidying!

Took this one this morning :roll:

hollyshoard2001_zps42ffd2c2.jpg

If she tips the blue tunnel on its end..... she fills that with stuff rather than her tray
:lol::lol:
Good job theres another tray or poor Bramble wouldnt get a look in :lol:

Back