• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy has a new rug! *pic heavy*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I didn't know where to put this ...!

Excuse the mound of blankets and mess.. I did tidy up properly after :lol:

Anyway, we have a new living room rug as the old one is knackered! ..It would have gone to the tip. No way, it's a perfectly decent rabbit rug :thumb:

"Fine mummy.. I'll stay in here and close my eyes.. I know you're up to something though!"

DSC_0150_zpsc431762e.jpg

It took me about 20 minutes as shifting rugs and things was hard work when you're trying to avoid being covered in rabbit fluff :lol:

Left -

DSC_0135_zpsedbeb886.jpg

Middle - with added Poppy.

DSC_0136_zpse04b9af5.jpg

DSC_0139_zps07f31107.jpg

Right -

DSC_0137_zpsf0689ad6.jpg

"I kinda like it mum, got loads more space now!"

DSC_0138_zpsd98c9553.jpg

DSC_0140_zpsedde5a7c.jpg

It means no more sodding blankets! :love: :lol: Although I need one one the big rug as she wees there sometimes so if she digs up the puppy pad, the towel will still be there to protect the rug :p

She has gained a few foot extra of space which I'm pleased about and it looks so much better :D

I took these of her yesterday :p

DSC_0131_zps145c8c67.jpg

DSC_0132_zps77ee3540.jpg

DSC_0134_zps6c97ce05.jpg

Last edited:
loving these pics :love: That is such a lovely set up. Does she chew on the rugs at all? xx

Luckily (if it's lucky!) she has one front tooth and then her back ones :lol: she never chewed anything when she had a full set of teeth. She's very helpful when there are wires on the floor, she likes to rearrange them :lol:

Leo seems to chew rugs like that but 'flat' ones like those at the side he doesn't bother with :roll: Donny and Lola destroy them but are fine with carpet squares thankfully, otherwise my feet would freeze on the lino in their shed:lol:

Aw I love her she always looks so cuddly like you could just scoop her up and squeeze her :lol: I'm sure you couldn't :lol: :lol:

Aw I love her she always looks so cuddly like you could just scoop her up and squeeze her :lol: I'm sure you couldn't :lol: :lol:

You can scoop her up and cuddle her :lol: she just kind of lies there like a floppy thing.. :lol: then jumps off when she's had enough :love: out of all the rabbits, she's the easiest to handle:D

congrats on letting your bun free-range in your bedroom, I know from personal experience that you are a very brave person!

Back