• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free 42" dog crate in SE20 if anyone wants it - GONE

BevBunny

Mama Doe
:DHi everyone, I had house bunnies for over 10 years and used this forum a lot, it was always such a massive help. Unfortunately my two bunnies died very suddenly just over 2 years ago, just a week apart and from two totally unrelated illnesses (kidney failure, and a congenital spine defect), it was a very horrid time in my life and I wasn't sure whether I'd face having more bunnies but kept all of the stuff just in case.

I have at last decided that its time to get rid of everything. So, I have a 42" dog crate going for free if anyone would like it. Its a galvanised steel one, so dark grey in colour, with a black plastic tray. Its been in my workshop for 2 years so needs a really good clean, and the tray needs treating with vinegar as it has limescale on it, but it will clean up really well.

I live in Penge in South East London, and if you want it you'd need to come and collect it. Let me know.

cheers
Bev

Btw apologies if I've put this in the wrong place, I tried to put it in the item for sale part but didn't want to pay to post when I'm giving it away for free!

Last edited:
Hi :wave:

I would definitely be interested! How soon would you like to get rid of it?

If you'd rather give to rescue though I would totally understand (but would be happy to make a donation to a rescue of your choice if I did take it)

might be worth trying rescues in your area? Is Surrey near you? (my geography is awful!)

I tried my local resuce but they want outdoor hutches not dog crates. I will try further afield but I don't want to have to take it to them, as it won't fit in my v diddy car!

Hi :wave:

I would definitely be interested! How soon would you like to get rid of it?

If you'd rather give to rescue though I would totally understand (but would be happy to make a donation to a rescue of your choice if I did take it)

It can go asap, as it just sat in my workshop down the garden, but on the other hand if you couldn't collect it for a couple of weeks I would be happy to keep it for you.

I'd be really pleased if you'd be happy to make a small donation to my local rescue, thats where some of my bunnies came from and I can give you their paypal address.

It can go asap, as it just sat in my workshop down the garden, but on the other hand if you couldn't collect it for a couple of weeks I would be happy to keep it for you.

I'd be really pleased if you'd be happy to make a small donation to my local rescue, thats where some of my bunnies came from and I can give you their paypal address.

I would just need to check with my parents about collection as they would need to do me a favour!!! Depending on how quick they could be I may be able to take it this week if thats ok with you?

I would just need to check with my parents about collection as they would need to do me a favour!!! Depending on how quick they could be I may be able to take it this week if thats ok with you?

No problem. I work, so if you wanted it this week it would have to be Thurs evening or at the weekend. Check with your parents and let me know.

No problem. I work, so if you wanted it this week it would have to be Thurs evening or at the weekend. Check with your parents and let me know.

My dad will be around on sat if thats good for you?
If you PM me your address and contact number I'll get him to call you and arrange a time (if thats ok)

And of course, the details for your chosen rescue :)

My dad will be around on sat if thats good for you?
If you PM me your address and contact number I'll get him to call you and arrange a time (if thats ok)

And of course, the details for your chosen rescue :)

Saturday is great, will PM you.

Excellent, and great to get it sorted so quick. :D

Back