• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent. Can anyone help? :(

A girl on facebook has 2 giant rabbits for sale. Male and female living together UN-NEUTERED. I asked why they were being rehomed and she messaged me saying this:

they are being rehomed because i am moving away next week and i cant take them with me so if they dont get sold then god knows what i will do with them

I am so worried about them especially as the female could be pregnant. If she will give them up for free can anyone help? :cry:

They're in Bradford.

Last edited:
Don't think we're going to get anywhere. :cry:

well i am selling that at £40 just for the reason how much i paid for them aswell. I even may be giving away a double hutch with them..

Me:
The hutch is too small sorry. Rabbits should ideally live in a shed with attached run and giants need even more space than that. I just wish you thought about their welfare before having money in your pocket. Someone would be willing to pay out £200 to give these rabbits a good home but you're more bothered about cash in your pocket. It's quite sad really. Hope you find them a good home.

I could scream.

just because rabbits are looked after doesnt mean they have to be neutered! i have worked in a pet shop with so many rabbits and believe me i know what they need! how do u know where i house these? just because i said i may have a hutch for them doesnt mean they stay in it?

Back