• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New couple - Sweetpea and Timmy - a very happy ending

suzibunbun

Mama Doe
Remember 'Poppy the blind mini lop' who became Sweetpea - the beautiful blind cashmere lop - well she now has the most adorable new husbun - Timmy - they are the fluffiest bunny couple ever (I reckon ;) ) and so so sweet together. Timmy loves to groom Sweetpea's eyes as if he is trying to help her see again - likewise she does the same to him - to help him see - bless these two x

BondingSweetpeaandTimmy024_zps306696b0.jpg

Last edited:
Good grief haven't used photobucket in months - forgotten how to add a photo - sorry its massive hahaha x

Wow what a really gorgeous couple. :love::love::love: Love that wide dark stripe down the back or is it a big moult ?

hahaha! :lol::lol::lol: the dark grey is actually her colouring - the lighter bit round the bottom has now been trimmed and she looks more uniform now - grooming a long haired cashmere bun has been a learning curve but I have got it sussed now x ;)

hahaha! :lol::lol::lol: the dark grey is actually her colouring - the lighter bit round the bottom has now been trimmed and she looks more uniform now - grooming a long haired cashmere bun has been a learning curve but I have got it sussed now x ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Can imagine it would take a lot of grooming, fur cut sounds easier.

Back