• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thoughts please for Rabswood..

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
...her beloved Beige passed to the bridge this morning :cry:

She has posted the news on his facebook page, so if any of you can go there to add words of comfort I'm sure she would appreciate it.

:cry:

Oh good grief what a dreadful shock :cry:

I just dont know what to say :cry:

Many, many (((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

I am not on FB so I hope my message will be seen here

:cry: :cry:

J x

Noooo! :cry:

Such terrible and unexpected news. I'm so sorry, what a terrible shock.

(not of FB either)

Go cause mayhem at the bridge, Beige Saffron Waldron BunBuns.

Last edited:
I'm sure Michelle will be on here when she is feeling more up to it to see everyone's kind messages - and I'll let her know that there are people not on FB who send their love too x

What awful news. I'm more sorry than I can put into words.

Sincere condolences to Michelle and Big. xxx

I am truely and utterly devastated!!!!! I have sobbed my heart out this morning when I saw the FB announcement, I cant believe it :cry: If I feel this bad I cant begin to imagine what Michelle is going through, my thoughts and love go out to her, Big and all at Rabsville. Dudley and Beiges FB banter was like a little beacon of light and joy in this harsh world and now it is over :cry: this is an end of an era and by bunny world will never be the same again :cry: I am so so sorry for your loss Michelle x

Back