• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bad Bunny strikes again!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PC310638.jpg

HA..... That's for feeding poor Spenser, horrible Caulie, broccoli and sprouts...........

depends what sort of books......!!! If its books about tax law or car mechanics.. Chew away!!!

You're lucky Spenser is such a good bun, always straight on the scene to collect evidence *raises eyebrows*

OH-NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a NAUGHTY bun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't BElie- awwww!!!!!!!!!!! Look at that face! Oops!:oops: His face made me get out of my MAD:evil: mode. Oh well........................ He's SO cute it's really hard to get mad at a face like that.:oops:

Aha... The bad bunny came out to defend Spenser as his evil mum gave him...............

sprouts and cauliflower..... Oh no!!!!!!

:shock: That is worse than anything Mr Bennett has done to a book. I dare not think what you would do to a book on sprouts. ;)

:shock: That is worse than anything Mr Bennett has done to a book. I dare not think what you would do to a book on sprouts. ;)

You should see my One Year Bible. :shock: I hid it under the duvet, but his lordship soon found it. He also had a go at a Walter Scott novel. In general he is quite good with books, given that he is surrounded by temptation. :lol:

You should see my One Year Bible. :shock: I hid it under the duvet, but his lordship soon found it. He also had a go at a Walter Scott novel. In general he is quite good with books, given that he is surrounded by temptation. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Mr B chewed a box set of Abbott and Costello.:roll: Everything on that level has been moved. I used to hide my shoes behind there until last week. He found my fancy flip flops from Singapore. There is a chunk missing.:roll:

There has been more work done on the favoured volume today. I wonder what makes particular books appeal to The Bad Bunny. :?

Back