• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The best bunny pic ever!

happysaz133

Wise Old Thumper
:love: The cons of being the little guy! I almost wet myself laughing when they did this.

On Christmas Day, I had the buns in. Islay and Jura with Arran between them. My sister was sitting on Islay's side, and had a packet of bunny treats. Of course Jura didn't want to miss out on one...and jumped right over Arran. Unfortunately for him, she stopped half way :lol:

Arran getting squashed by Niseag, on Flickr

And he stayed there for a while, I think it was warm and cosy underneath large Jura!

He did however, survive to tell the tale!

Arran by Niseag, on Flickr

My sister said its like those guys you read about in mags who like to be squashed by large ladies ;) :lol: he really did seem quite happy under there!

:love: The cons of being the little guy! I almost wet myself laughing when they did this.

On Christmas Day, I had the buns in. Islay and Jura with Arran between them. My sister was sitting on Islay's side, and had a packet of bunny treats. Of course Jura didn't want to miss out on one...and jumped right over Arran. Unfortunately for him, she stopped half way :lol:

And he stayed there for a while, I think it was warm and cosy underneath large Jura!

He did however, survive to tell the tale!

Arran by Niseag, on Flickr

My sister said its like those guys you read about in mags who like to be squashed by large ladies ;) :lol: he really did seem quite happy under there!

That's adorable and sooo funny x

Back