• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny stretches and yawns...

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
are some of the creepiest in the animal kingdom... I love my girls to bits, but seriously, when they stretch/yawn it kinda freaks me out. Lol

:lol::lol: I totally agree! I sometimes think mine have been possessed when they do it aggh it can be terrifying. But I also find it quite funny too.x

Ours are hilarious, Ori pads his front feet as he does it which is just beyond cute and Scarlet skids her back feet backwards so she's almost on the floor.

I think it's adorable :oops:

I like it when they arch their back up (instead of the reaching forwards and arching their back downwards so their tummies are pressing against the floor stretching) as they yawn and stretch and they go on tip toes!! It looks so funny and like they'll fall over sideways at any point! :lol: Lilly does the arched back regularly :love:

I love bunny yawns :love::love::love:

My yawniest bunny was Herbie, he was always doing it.....

:lol::love:

Bunny%2520Yawn.JPG

Lol. Nice. The girls seem to stick their back ends up then arch the upmost part of them towards their back as they stretch their front feet out in front of them.

They are quite funny! :lol:

I like it when they get their front feets and put them up high on something (like cage bars) to help stretch :lol:

Back