• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent: Flood hutch appeal- Essex

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Cuddly Critters in South Ockendon put up this status Saturday, on facebook:

if anyone see's any hutches cheap or anyone has any they no longer need we are in great need. we need 5x2x2ft or 4x2x2ft. must be 2 foot tall and 2ft wide as our current hutches are in bad shape after the weather we have had we have made them ok for now but not sure how much longer they will be of use

If anyone locally have any hutches not in use they would like to donate, please let me know.
Or if anyone knows of any locally selling 5x2x2fts or see any online, also please let me know.

Alternatively, I personally was going to do a little collection to see if I can raise some money to buy a couple of new 5x2x2s from Happy Hutch, from friends and family, if anyone would be interested in helping? Looking at the site, they are £80 each inc p+p :?

I've spoken to Kerry and it is 6 hutches that need replacing.
Might need to think of a few more fundraising ideas :lol:

Hi - near Wix/Harwich ie same address as before. I think there's at least one, and others that need work but mght be saveable. A couple that may do for guinea pigs too. Will check tomorrow? :wave:

Thank you :D
Will mention the location and see if her parents could drive there.
If you could get rough sizes tomorrow that would be great (to see if she can fit them in the mini little trailer thing they have to attach to 4x4)

No probs - will do. :D

Would she want the guinea pig ones too or just the rabbit? :wave:

has she put a wanted on freecycle? I could do that for the Witham areas if she wanted me to, I follow cuddly critters on facebook and think they do a grand job,

I believe she has, if you could do one in your area, I am sure she would appreciate it a lot.

I am going over on Thursday to take some more photos on my camera for her.

Thank you Tinsel!

I believe she has, if you could do one in your area, I am sure she would appreciate it a lot.

Thank you Tinsel!

ok will do it tomoro, hopefully more people will see it then,

Thank you Tinsel!

Pleasure - nice to see you back on the forum! :wave:

Back