• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a couple of pictures

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
I took these two this morning, I managed to get them to pose
Peggy, Doris, Rhubarb and Lucy
148092847.jpg

Rhubarb and lucy
148092848.jpg

I keep doing this, I spend to much time I gen chat please can this be moved again sorry :oops:

:lol::lol: I'm going to start charging you, Sally. ;) :p

I love Lucy's face too. :love: Is Doris the baby or have I got her confused, she's really grown? :shock::love:

:lol::lol: I'm going to start charging you, Sally. ;) :p

I love Lucy's face too. :love: Is Doris the baby or have I got her confused, she's really grown? :shock::love:

As soon as I realised I thought UHhhh oooh Karen won't be happy with me :lol: yes Doris is the baby, she is nearly the size if her mum, I am going to have to come up with something to tell them apart when they are the same size :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

You could give Doris some highlights with food colouring. They're so similar aren't they, even down to the little white bit under their noses. :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

You could give Doris some highlights with food colouring. They're so similar aren't they, even down to the little white bit under their noses. :love:

I know, it's crazy how alike they are, the food colouring is a good idea thanks :wave:

Back