• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( View From Kitchen Now

wendle

Warren Veteran
1154403c881de39caa724eb0a65b46f0.jpg

What a sodding day poor bunnys glad they had a run about yesterday :)

It's horrible:(

It's not as windy here now, just rainy! That drizzly rain, the really wet kind of rain:shock:

I can't wait for the spring when I can put Doughnut outside on the grass and she can have a good bounce around.

It's awful here too, non stop rain.

Well, what do you expect up in Barnsley? I've just popped in for a respite and a cuppa. Have a nice day!

It's miserable here too. Poor Mr McFlurry is bored to distraction. Has only been out once since last Thursday. :(

Finx and Tango are bored too. Thankfully they just eat more and more hay on rainy days! I've got them a treat ball that distributes broken ss pellets when they push it around, but they throw it in the air so much it usually ends up in the run with soggy treats!

Finx and Tango are bored too. Thankfully they just eat more and more hay on rainy days! I've got them a treat ball that distributes broken ss pellets when they push it around, but they throw it in the air so much it usually ends up in the run with soggy treats!

:lol::lol: that's bunnys for ya nice an dry in the hutch but always want to sit in the run lol x

not sure how much more ran we can take :cry: today was ok for us though, hope you had better day weather wise, its meant to be getting chillier

It's been quite nice here today managed to let em all out a few hours while I cleaned out :)

Here too :) did a serious deep clean of the hutch (much to Tango's distaste).
I took out their bedroom box and everything and am pleased to say all bedding was still nice and dry!

Back