• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my animals.

Suzyjo

Warren Scout
Following on from the "members who lurk thread" I thought I'd introduce my small furries.. :D

I apologise though because some of the pictures are huge and I can't figure out how to make them smaller :oops:

This is Pebbles, I bought her from a petshop before I knew any better!
pebbles.jpg

And this is Gingy, I rescued him and if what the previous owner said is true he will be coming upto his fourth birthday!! :shock:
gingy1.jpg

Scamp :D again I bought her before I knew any better, she's pretty grumpy at times :lol: but she still loves to come for nose rubs :love:
photo-11.jpg

Dylan, who I rescued to be a husbun to Scamp. He puts up with a lot of mood swings from Scamp, bless him, but he's always there to give her a snuggle or grooming :love:
photo-9.jpg

Millie, who was abandoned in a local petshop :(
photo-1.jpg

And Humbug, who I've just recently rescued as a husbun for Millie :D
photo-8.jpg

Finally my bridge bun Fidget, he was my first ever rabbit and he was beautiful! He was took way before his time by something that I will never forgive myself for.. :cry:
fidget2.jpg

They all look to be very content :D

I am with Scamp on the mood swings today. I have just had to contend with SW London- Traffic- Idiot drivers.............. :evil:

:lol:

Love them all, it must be nice having so many buns and hamsters. :D

I love it! Everyone's inside the house aswell, which is a huge bonus when the weathers as bad as it is at the minute and you fancy a snuggle :love:

They all look to be very content :D

I am with Scamp on the mood swings today. I have just had to contend with SW London- Traffic- Idiot drivers.............. :evil:

:lol:

:shock: Oh no, that sounds horrific!

Atleast you have a very good reason to be grumpy, she's just grumpy for the sake of it :roll: :lol:

Thanks everyone! :D i know im bias but they are beautiful :love: :lol:
I'll try not to be so shy anymore aswell :lol:

Back