• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would just like that say that...

megansmummy

Mama Doe
I absolutly adore my garden and bedroom full of furies! :love: Iv just been out to tuck them all up into their sheds as its blowing a gale and I was greated by the wheaking of the piggies who wanted their tea...the babies now take food from my hands :love:

The quad was happily hay munching so I tipped out their litter trays and put fresh ones in and gave them their pellets and then frenchy babies were snoozing on their shelf when I looked through the shed window but were soon down nudging me for pellets :roll: gave them fresh litter trays too and by the time I shut the door they had stuffed their faces with pellets and launched into their litter trays and carried on stuffing their faces :love:

Upstairs Rosey and Bertie were snuggled on their fleece blanket snoozing so I changed their litter trays and switched the main light off and left the lamp on...I dont think i will ever get them moved into the garden...I love them being up there too much! :love:

As 2012 draws to a close I realise just what a fab year I have had with pets (and some sad times too) but Im just the happiest pet-wise that I have ever been :love: There is something so so lovely about tucking them all up into their sheds and hutches where they are warm and surrounded by plenty of fresh hay to see them through till morning! :thumb:

Pointless post :D bring on the next year! :thumb:

Back