• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog crate for giants

I think 48" is the biggest? I have one for my two indoor buns and there is a daft amount of space in it for them...they choose not to use it anyway!! :roll:

I had a french lop so not as big as a conti but he had a 42 inch dog crate (with his wifey bun) and then an area in front of the dog crate which was fenced in, so they had about 8 foot by 6 foot (including the crate). We just put the fence up when we went out or over night etc, and this worked really well. I've got photos if that will help.

Our 48" dog crate arrived yesterday :) got to get large litter tray, toys etc today then we collect her tomorrow I'm very excited!! Never had a gint before so I'm looking forward to it :) if anyone wants to post pics if ther crate feel free to give me some ideas :) thanks

I'd recommend getting an under-bed storage box for the litter tray, perfect size for them to sit in.

People usually put in second levels, I wish I could but I'm rubbish at DIY and it's taking me a while to figure out how. So for now they have foot stools with a towel draped over it to create a hidey space. I also got some tarpaulin from Poundland and made a sort of skirt around it, to keep as much mess as possible inside.

That's a good idea for litter tray, I will get that today :) my husband is going to make another level as soon as we get time to do it so prob in the next 2weeks :)

Oh :( I thought I had got the biggest one :( she wont be living in it though so will be able to come out whenever she likes :)

Back