• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how big?

curlyanwurly

Warren Scout
Just had a thought, harvests poo tray for when she's free ranging is a cat litter tray so not overly huge, she keeps pooping all over the conservatory floor but does wee int he tray, do you think if I got her a bigger poo tray like a toy storage box she would be more likley to keep her poos in it?

Is Harvest neutered?

No not yet, shes only about 3 months old but we not 100% sure as her and mum came to us from somone who no longer wanted them, she will be done eventyaly but we have to save up as its £90 here and I want to make sure she's definatly old enough too.
does it make a difference then?

Just had a thought, harvests poo tray for when she's free ranging is a cat litter tray so not overly huge, she keeps pooping all over the conservatory floor but does wee int he tray, do you think if I got her a bigger poo tray like a toy storage box she would be more likley to keep her poos in it?

A lot of people do use under bed storage boxes for their hay boxes they love to eat hay and poo and pee :wave:

Back