• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted large male to bond with French Lop UP Date booked with Fandango :-)

Julia123

Warren Veteran
As some of you may have read I lost my beautiful conti Jasper before Christmas :cry:

I am looking for a partner for his friend Giselle who is 2ish. They lived next to each other due to fights but she still misses him and I want her to have the chance to be bonded with a husbun.

I am not bothered about, breed, colour etc but he will need to be a laid back licky bunny. Giselle is a very licky woshy bunny and needs the same in her man. I'm, afraid I do not have finances to take on a bun with known heath issues :cry: All my buns are insured and thats how I deal with any future issues, insurance is not available to know issues.

Space I can provide is a 9ft x 4ft shed with attached 12ft x 4ft covered aviary. Free range time is once a week and supervised.

I have commented on a couple of posts on here, but welcome any other suggestions. I will need help with bonding.

I am in west Midlands but prepared to travel for the right partner.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you lost your Jasper Julia, I know how special he was to you. Hope you can find the right husbun for Giselle and for you.

Have you tried Tracy at RNGP at all?

I'm bleeping jealous Julia - Fandango is spectacularly gorgeous. But then I adore REWS.

Good luck. :) I'm sure all the bunny girls will be sending you lots of hot bonding vibes.

Thanks Emma :D You know Helen you popped into my head when I saw his pics.... :lol::lol: wonder why... :roll::lol:

Back