• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just as well I don't have kids...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... I gave Spenser a treat ball tonight, although he had refused most of his tea. :oops:

Perhaps I did the right thing, as he has condescended to eat a piece of broccoli. He's not off his food, just sulking, I think, becuase I am giving him less pellets now he is eating more hay.

Spenser sounds just like Mr Bennett. Ratbags. :roll:

Mr B is sulking under the bed because I screamed at about 5 pm when James and I were trying to pull out the sofa bed in the other bedroom and my finger was jammed, I thought my finger nail had been ripped out.:oops:

Spenser sounds just like Mr Bennett. Ratbags. :roll:

Mr B is sulking under the bed because I screamed at about 5 pm when James and I were trying to pull out the sofa bed in the other bedroom and my finger was jammed, I thought my finger nail had been ripped out.:oops:

They can make a sulk last, can't they? :roll:

Spenser is probably also put out because I am attending on Mr McFlurry for a few days. I am having extra baths, but it seems I still smell of McFlurry to his lordship.

Aww good boy Spenser eating your hay. Did you buy a different one or was he just sick of you waving it in front of his face?? :lol::lol:

I hope your finger is okay now BYB.

Aww good boy Spenser eating your hay. Did you buy a different one or was he just sick of you waving it in front of his face?? :lol::lol:

I hope your finger is okay now BYB.

He seems to quite like Oxbow oat hay, and also troughs his readigrass well. He has always enjoyed a nom of his while in his basin, but he is often seen eating oat hay from his eggbox.

Back