• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really need your help.

RogerRabbit999

Mama Doe
Does anyone know anyone to do with Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue please. They have collected 2 bunnies today called Alfie and Pippa. I am so upset and can't stop crying, because I was going to have Pippa to bond with my little boy Dipsy. I have really fallen in love with her, and have loads of lovely pictures of her, and am absolutely devastated now that Kayleigh has let her go. I didn't get back to her as quickly as I intended because I have been in hospital following a really bad asthma attack, but I have already fallen in love with Pippa and am just so upset that she has gone. Please help me to be reunited with this lovely little girl, can't stop crying at the moment. The contact number that is showing for them does not accept incoming calls.

I think this was/is run by Caroline who used to be Bunnyrun on here - if you post asking for her someone may have up-to-date contact details? :wave:

Thank you so much and yes it is a lady called Caroline. She is going to call me tonight. The lady who had Pippa has just phoned.

Thank Goodness for that! This has happened to me twice so I know how you were feeling. It is the most horrible feeling.

Thank Goodness for that! This has happened to me twice so I know how you were feeling. It is the most horrible feeling.

I'm feeling ok now and I don't blame the lady who had her, letting her go to the rescue. She wasn't to know that I only hadn't contacted her because I have been so unwell in hospital. I was absolutely distraught though. The lady who previously had her has been so helpful and contacted the rescue, and told them she wants Pippa to go to me, and it is all being sorted now.

I'm feeling ok now and I don't blame the lady who had her, letting her go to the rescue. She wasn't to know that I only hadn't contacted her because I have been so unwell in hospital. I was absolutely distraught though. The lady who previously had her has been so helpful and contacted the rescue, and told them she wants Pippa to go to me, and it is all being sorted now.

are you feelig better now?
I hate having asthma, it can change so quickly.
*hugs* xxx

Back