• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Demanding wife

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Wash my earsies tiny husbun and I may lets you eats.
IMG_0242_zpscdc00b3b.jpg

Hold still whiles I makes you presentable.

IMG_0233_zps2f8a8bd8.jpg

After having his bum nipped for being too affectionate.:lol:
IMG_0261_zpsc86ab5d0.jpg

On his own wee mission
IMG_0244_zps988446d5.jpg

Still not sure about a name for him. So far he's been called Thistle, Hop and Russell. I quite like the name Jack for him but I'm not sure.

Russelllllll, that is such a cute name. Just love the pics, especially the one where he's hardly visible :lol:

I think that he looks like Jack. He looks extra tiny and she looks huge. They are a very cute couple though and I love the second picture.:love::love::love:
I also love the first picture. It looks like he had to climb her to wash her ears.:lol:

We've decided to go with Jack for his name. He reminds me of Jack Sparrow from the pirates film, a wee slip of a thing but very cheeky and confident. I know someone with a dog called Alfie so calling him that would have been confusing.:lol:

Sadly bonding has taken a turn for the worse, being being absolutely fine from 5am this morning Honey has started chasing and lunging at him. They're both divided by a make-shift fence now but it's a bit of a sucker when it appeared to be going so well. :(

Back