• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhianna's visit with Mr Bennett

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
They had loads of cuddles and Mr B was on his best behaviour.

DSC09654.jpg

DSC09653-1.jpg

Last edited:
They are my Christmas nails:D

Thank you so much for only showing my hands, Amanda.

Due to hours of crying over my ex I looked a real mess when I visited and had no make-up on and red swollen eyes - not a sight I would want put on a forum.

They are my Christmas nails:D

Thank you so much for only showing my hands, Amanda.

Due to hours of crying over my ex I looked a real mess when I visited and had no make-up on and red swollen eyes - not a sight I would want put on a forum.

You looked good Karen, but you probably felt rotten inside from everything that happened. Hope its getting easier for you.

Awwwwww Mr B has a new friend :love:

Yes. I was snuggled on the settee under a throw and Mr B kept nudging me if I stopped stroking him. We had long cuddles - very good for a wounded heart are bunny cuddles:love:

Am going to visit again in daylight so we can go for a walk by the river (Amanda and I - not Mr Bennett and I:D)

Yes. I was snuggled on the settee under a throw and Mr B kept nudging me if I stopped stroking him. We had long cuddles - very good for a wounded heart are bunny cuddles:love:

Am going to visit again in daylight so we can go for a walk by the river (Amanda and I - not Mr Bennett and I:D)

:lol::lol: I was talking to Mr B all day yesterday and said to him its a shame you cannot come out for a walk with me.

Mr B loves his cuddles. :love:

Back