• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits or dogs lol

cuteboyz

Warren Scout
Mallow ran from the roof and all the way down the tubes when he heard his name being called :love:
Teasel stopped eating at the hay rack to come running :love:
I wish I could say its me they love but I think its the treats :lol::lol:

pls click to watch the clip :wave:

Such cuties. Mine don't run to me, I have to go to them-they expect table service :roll:

I love their little 'treat dispenser' .

They Re so sweet :love:

Stu used to go to the fence when the little girl next door called him but never to me :lol:

She was 2 1/2 and used to pick her grass strand at a time and feed him, he loved it then they moved :(

Now he comes to me :roll:

Aw that is so cute, bless them!

Where did you get the bunny toy?!

Santa bought it from here :)
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/toys_transport/guinea_pig_toys/220792

Clever bunnies:love: I saw that on Zooplus but mine would probably chew it to bits:lol:

I had it on the roof, next to their castle, so they had to go up through the tunnels to find their treats but they kept picking it up and throwing it off the shelf and onto the floor :roll: I was worried that one day one of them would be on the floor when the other one threw it off the roof, an accident waiting to happen, so now its kept on the floor, they still throw it about and I'm sure they will chew it too but that's all part of the fun :)

Aww :lol: that tunnel thing looks cool indeed.

My buns (and guinea pigs) will come up to me when I do a clicking noise with my tongue. Not sure if they will come when their names are called though lol

I saw that toy too, I am curious if those kind of puzzle toys are worth buying

Aww :lol: that tunnel thing looks cool indeed.

My hubby built the tunnel thingy, it has 3 shelf levels & also manages to camouflage their litter tray :)

My buns (and guinea pigs) will come up to me when I do a clicking noise with my tongue. Not sure if they will come when their names are called though lol

I saw that toy too, I am curious if those kind of puzzle toys are worth buying

Normally we make their bits & bobs, these type of toys are very expensive for what they are but it was christmas so they were spoilt :)
I think they are good, but then I'm a big believer in brain stimulation things for ALL animals :)

i was about to say the same, it's awesome:)

Thank you :)

Back