• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer's letter to Mummy Jenny

Loog

Warren Scout
Dear Mummy Jenny

I am writing on the computer thingy to say thank you for the lovely gifts you sent me for Christmas! You made me a very happy bunny.......these hoomans are not very forthcoming with yummy nom noms since they found out I have a bit more fluff than I should have :shock::shock:

I have been to Nanny and Grandad’s house for my usual Christmas mini break. On Christmas Eve, I was minding my own business sniffing round all the shiny parcels under the tree, when my curious little nose caught a whiff of something woody.......apple......leaves.......NOMS!!!! I began my frantic search for the nom parcel and narrowed it down to one particular gift bag that Mummy had put some presents in. I climbed up as tall I as I could go to get my nose in the bag. I found it! I yanked the end of the parcel up in the air as high as I could until it came out of the bag. This of course attracted some attention from the hoomans who I thought were busying themselves with a game or something like that. Oh poop Daddy has seen me......with the parcel in my mouth! What shall I do now..........RUN!!!!! So I did, off I went, all round the sitting room with the big parcel dragging behind me. Daddy followed but my legs are closer to the ground so I gave him the slip a couple of times:lol::lol: Mummy came to my rescue and I was allowed to open my parcel early. I struggled a bit on my own but the hoomins helped me. Daddy took some video of me opening my presents and you can watch them at the end of my message.

I have got lots of my Christmas nom treats left because I am not allowed to eat as much as before:cry::cry: I have tried throwing my bowl but after the first day, it didn’t get me anywhere:cry::cry: Thank you for thinking of me and my tummy.....I hope September and Paintbox had yummy nom noms for Christmas too.

Lots of fluff
B xxxxxxxxxx

PS, click the images to watch my videos ....

Poor Bouncer ... surely you are not on a diet! :shock: If it is any consolation, Spenser has also been found to have put on weight. He has gone up from 2.95 to 3.2 kg. He has lots of Christmas noms, but I am trying to ration the more treat-like ones. I am not popular. :(

I'll come back and watch your videos later as I need to do some work now. :wave:

Poor Bouncer ... surely you are not on a diet! :shock: If it is any consolation, Spenser has also been found to have put on weight. He has gone up from 2.95 to 3.2 kg. He has lots of Christmas noms, but I am trying to ration the more treat-like ones. I am not popular. :(

I'll come back and watch your videos later as I need to do some work now. :wave:

Hi Susie :wave:
The Hoomins put me in that box thingy and took me to visit the bunny doctor. It turns out I have more fluff than I should have......it isn't fat you understand, just extra fluff ;);)
I am not allowed as many noms now........but Mummy Jenny saved the day and sent me Christmas noms...they are ok;)
Love B :love::love:

Thank you so much for posting this on here so others could enjoy your explorations :) You are just too fabulous to keep hidden :love:

The footage of you opening your presents is just wonderful :love: :lol: and I'm so glad your hoomins caught it on camera, priceless :thumb: In addition, it looks like you might have worked off some fluff with all that vigorous unwrapping ;)

such very cute video's :love:
I looked really hard and couldn't see any extra fluff, and if by chance there is any I'm sure you only grew it to keep yourself warm, it is winter after all :)

Back