• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candle Ceremony?

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
I was just wondering about the RU Rainbow Bridge candle ceremonies that used to run. I know they stopped for a reason but there is a sticky in RB for a Christmas Candle Ceremony 2011 but it doesnt look like there was one for 2012.

I was wondering if there would be any interest in one running on New Year's Eve next week? I want to remember my two bunnies who passed this year and there have been such a lot of RU bunnies that went to the Bridge this year.

Any volunteers to co-ordinate it? I'd be happy to set a thread up but haven't run one before.

makes me think we ought to include people, too. such a lot has happened - people have lost loved ones, there are members and their families in need of thoughts and prayers...

I would like to take part and remember my special little lad Herbie who passed away in January of this year. :cry:

Oh yes Happybun, anyone and everyone can be remembered in the candle ceremony - sorry I am just consumed with my own bunny grief at the moment that's all.

I'm happy to run it :) any animal,person or being is welcome to be remembered don't be afraid to post about them :love: I'll get started now

Back