• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wow, Chek owt mi new pad

Neill

Warren Scout
My Buck hoomin jus bilt me dis new caij, its just for nite times but i luvs to chin rub it durin the day as well.
Its got some serios shelfs going on , i luvs it

that new Myka girl bunney thats come to stay luvs it and i lets her chin rub it and do 1 and 2's in the litter, At the nites time she has her own caij.

set the kamra on the self time, jus in case you was wunderings

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0263.jpg

DSCF0268-3.jpg

DSCF0269-3.jpg

That looks well cool :love: but where's his hay hiding :)

I would be scared of my bunny slipping off those high up shelfs

That looks well cool :love: but where's his hay hiding :)

I would be scared of my bunny slipping off those high up shelfs

he has a hay rack on the fireplace as he is out all day , and gets a handful of hay in his litter tray at night, he had shelves in his last cage so is well used to them. dont worry, i know how to care for my rabbits

he has a hay rack on the fireplace as he is out all day , and gets a handful of hay in his litter tray at night, he had shelves in his last cage so is well used to them. dont worry, i know how to care for my rabbits

I wasn't implying you didn't care for your Rabbits :shock:

What a lucky bun. Love the shelves. I really want to do something like that for my Pixie but it's the getting round to it (and having the know-how, I'm not a DIYer at all :oops: )

:love: that looks cool, 5th pic looks like he is thinking "that's a long way down but I'm gonna go for it" and his ears look soo long :lol:

Back