• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunniiiiessss! Cheeky things

CwningenBach

Warren Scout
They used to eat, exclusively, Pets at Home Timothy hay. About 3.50 per kg. expensive enough, but we can't really do much else (nowhere to store bales in apartment) but fine... We love em. We tried em with posh hay to break the reliance on Pets at Home... Ended up a tad better value as bag was bigger... No. Then they went off it(Pets at Home hay)! Then we ran out and had to use Sainburys meadow hay for a day. They did like that but I'd rather get em Timothy. Well! They bloody well like Woodlands Timothy with, like, 3 pieces of carrot and apple in it, sells for about 4 quid per kg! And because they like it, they're eating it non-stop! Creating the most lovely chewing noise and the cutest environment ever AND causing amazing, big, golden poos! So I can't do anything except hand over my card ... again and again!

Worst structured post ever. I love my bunnies. Good job too!

Mine love that woodlands with the carrot and bits of apple in I just sprinkle it on top their other hay mine go thru bags of dust free hay and the Timothy n rye from hayforpets but aslong as the bunnys are happy who cares :love::love:

:lol:

I'm lucky Smoo loves the Sainsburys meadow hay and it's nice and cheap but I might have to try that Woodlands Timothy as a treat fro her after her operation.

My bunnies love the the Timothy & Rye from hay for pets. I ordered a huge bag in advance of Christmas, forgot to open it to let air out/in ?? And it got soaked from condensation. Gutted! Had to order another but could only afford smaller, luckily it arrived before Christmas. They had to have other stuff they've previously liked in the meantime, but nowhere near gobbled it down like their Timothy & rye!

Back