• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and company

bunny-boo

Warren Scout
Ok so I would love Reuben to have a friend, I am aware however that they may not bond.. so my question is...if they don't bond where they can live together full time, is it still better for me to get another and make the living arrangements such where they can see each other 24/7 ? will this still be good company for both bunnies? he was licking his teddy rabbit ears yesterday and it made me sad ...I wonder if he is lonely?

Hiya and Welcome!!!! Bunnies do prefer company and there hundreds of info and advice on here for you. I'm sure someone experienced will be along soon

all the best
Fee xxxx

Rescues can bond for you and will find the perfect match for him :) then when you get them back you would have to half the size of the shed and slowly increase size :) also spend days neutralising it :lol:

If you have a rescue help then you wouldn't have 2 single bunnies :)

Where do you live? As has already been said many rescues will offer help with bonding, and also help you and your bun choose a suitable partner.

I got my wee girlie from a local rescue and one of their foster carers bonded her with my male bunny.. It has worked out well and they were confined to the hutch solely for one week, thereafter they were given increasing amounts of room to roam... It has worked well.....

Good luck
Fee xxxx

Back