• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning rabbits out on crutches

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Any tips?! :lol: The shed is disgusting, it desperately needs cleaning out and mopping but I've damaged the ligament around my right knee so I'm on crutches now. I don't even know where to start :?

Oh god you need to be careful is there no one that can do it for you while you are on crutches you Re too far away for me to pop over and do it for you :cry:

Can you tie the broom and mop to each of your crutches?! Could you bribe your brother with pancakes? :thumb:

Oh god you need to be careful is there no one that can do it for you while you are on crutches you Re too far away for me to pop over and do it for you :cry:

Mum is highly allergic to hay and straw or I'd ask her! Dad is working until 3.30 most days now so by the time he's ready it'll be dark :? thankyou for thinking about offering :love:

Can you tie the broom and mop to each of your crutches?! Could you bribe your brother with pancakes? :thumb:

:lol::lol: brilliant plan! I don't think I can, he's having to do past papers and revision for his A levels so really don't want to distract him

Back