• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storage

Bunsterz

Warren Scout
We are getting a continental giant soon and we are converting our shed for her so we need to find some sort of storage for our shed stuff!! I was looking at the storage plastic containers for our hay/sawdust and readigrass, how do you all store bales of hay etc??
Thanks

I have 2 x 110 Litre plastic storage boxes from Tesco £5.00 each and between them that usually stores about a bale. I believe some others have used wheelie bins or similar for their bales...

Fee x

Last edited:
We have storage boxes too - I think they're about 100 litres too - they just about fit a bag of Megazorb, but not quite a bale of hay. Ours were also about a fiver but from Asda.

We have a 90l bin and it's not big enough for even half a bale of hay! I'd get something like a wheelie bin or outside storage thing :wave:

Back