• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's new blanket

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PC250603.jpg

PC250614.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love: i want to get mabels a new blanket a purple one, i also want to ge tthe buns a new crate in purple but only seen them on ebay in purple from usa, they got pink one so may have to stick with that :lol:

Err no, keep it as our secret... I am so scared the bad bunny will get me......

Sorry Spenser, didnt mean it..... its a lovely macho blanket, honest....:lol:

Spenser: I am glad people like my blanket. I like to keep in touch with my feminine side, but when provoked I bite, and I bite hard. Ask Mummy. ;)

Spenser .. you are a lovely boy with a lovely blanket, Want some noms????

Spenser: Noms are always welcome, as long as they are not sprouts. You'd think Mummy would take the hint when I tip my dish up. Really, I think she's a bit thick. I don't like sprouts.

Psst Spenser, I know a big boy called Emrys and he loves pink too. His bowl, litter tray and toys have to be pink or he won't go near them. Plus pink used to be a boy's colour ;)

Its OK Spenser, i hate sprouts too... They are rank!!!Eeeewwwww....

Spenser: Ah, good, I'm glad someone has sense. Mummy is forever eating sprouts and seems to think it is a treat for me if she puts one in my bowl. Sometimes she cuts it in half in the hope I might not realise what it is. :roll:

Psst Spenser, I know a big boy called Emrys and he loves pink too. His bowl, litter tray and toys have to be pink or he won't go near them. Plus pink used to be a boy's colour ;)

Oh, Spenser will be pleased.:thumb: He has two pink bowls now, his granny gave him a new one for Christmas. :lol:

You really should get him "boy" stuff, maybe he won't bit then :lol:

But I like pink, Spencer , a real man likes pink :roll:

Back