• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alysia~ Always Remembered EVERY Day *Warning Upsetting Images*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
In the eyes of the Law I stole her. I took her from the person who abused her so badly and obtained Veterinary treatment for her badly burned body :cry:

alysia4.jpg

alysia1.jpg

I only managed to keep her for a few days until I was arrested and the Police and the RSPCA took her away. I was never permitted to know her fate :cry:

alysia2.jpg

alysia3.png

I really do think of her every day, in the morning as I do the checks on the Rabbits with me. I will never forget her. I wish I could have done more for her, I should have done more for her.

What more could you have done Jane! You did everything within your powers, even going as far as getting arrested so many people wouldn't have done. If you hadn't done that without a doubt she would have died, you might not know her fate but I'm sure she was better off after you saved her xx

Omg Jane there is some terrible cruel :censored: in this world bless her heart she was beautiful I hope they took care of her and made her better wherever she went the people that did this shoulda been locked up and you should of been given a gold medal for taking her and trying to make her better this world is so :censored: up :evil:

She was such a gentle soul :love: At least for the few days she was here I know for certain that she was happy and she had good pain relief and other Veterinary care from C :love:

:wave: As wendle said. You have earned the highest gold star in my eyes. What an amazing bunny. How amazing and brave are you? Perhaps someone will see her on here and tell you what a fantastic new home she has. I wish it was me! You could do no more. xx

You did all you could Jane (as you always do) and we can only hope that the RSPCA re-homed her to someone very caring who continued to look
after her. It is such a shame that you are not allowed to know what happened.

<<<Hugs>>>

Oh my god that's so awful :cry: i don't understand why they would arrest someone who rescued an animal from someone so cruel :cry: it just doesn't make sense. I wish they'd let you keep her. I hope she's well and happy now :(

Poor bun :( Do you know why they burned her?? I just can't understand why :cry:

I also agree that it is stupid to arrest someone who has taken an animal out of an abusive situation.

Oh Jane, what a lovely person you are to have saved her, despite the risks to you. I am so sorry you never knew what happened to her. I share your hope that she ended up somewhere lovely who looked after her as she deserved x

Back