• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What did your bunnies get for Christmas?!

nothing yet, but i've bought each pair a big willow ball so i'll give them those later when i've cleaned out their compounds.

Milly & Molly got two new tunnels to replace their old ones (one is cardboard and the other is Hyrianth). They also got a hay-stuffed willow ball, 2 chewsticks, some hay, and a willow basket filled with timothy hay with a willow ring.

Poppy got a slinky and cat toy thing. Leo got a slinky and chew tunnels that are meant for hamsters but he loves them:p

Lola and Donny have nothing atm but they'll be having a new platform/house made soon:D

The quad-

2 willow hearts
2 grassy balls
2 carrot and cranberry slices
2 cranberry and parsley trees
2 chill n snooze beds
XL Hay roll
Nature hut
Hyacinth tunnel
2 Carrot & Coneflower Roller
Little hearts
2 x breakfast cookies
Christmas pudding Roller

Pair-
1 willow heart
1 grassy ball
1 carrot and cranberry slices
1 cranberry and parsley tree
1 chill n snooze bed
XL hay roll
Nature hut
Hyacinth tunnel
1 carrot and coneflower roller
Snap n share vegetable bar
Breakfast cookies
Christmas pudding roller

The girls got their main presents in October, I got them a custom made Deluxe Hay Station which also houses the litter tray and I also got them a forage box.

Today both the boys and girls are having Christmas dinner biscuits, they will get the second course when I get home later.

I'm also having some fleece beds made for them so hopefully in the new year all 4 will have an optional snuggle area.

Oh and the boys got some chew throw toy things, blocks of wood on rabbit safe string stuff.

Radish got:
Trixie straw carrot
Fabric bunny tunnel

Waffle got:
Trixie straw carrot
Trixie natura hut thing for her room but she's suspicious of it and won't go near it :rolls:

They will both get a mini carrot and Brussel sprout when we have Christmas dinner

Fed :lol:

They normally only get fed on an evening so I've just given them some "Christmas dinner" and they're happy as can be!

They ignore most toys and I don't let them have most treats so extra food seemed a good compromise :lol:

Spenser has willow sticks and breakfast cookies from his Auntie McFlurry. :love: I am waiting until he is more awake before I give him my presents. He is very sleepy having had an extremely busy night. :roll: He has been eating his Christmas Dinner biscuits since thier arrival, and has also been enjoying Captain Helen's apple heart biscuits.

Spenser now has a new fleece blanket, a new bowl, and some posh herbal hay.

He has still to have his special box of festive noms.

Tinky and Bruce are getting their three story 10ft x 6ft (3x2ft) x 2ft adventure house in the new year. A good addition to their summer house. Just got to build the thing now. :shock: :shock:

Last edited:
I'm getting Rosie-Lil some toys (both home made and new), a new tent, tunnel and some decorations so I can turn her bedroom into a jungle den.
She's also hopefully getting a new husbun after Christmas as well so that will be nice.

Nothing really because the only thing they like is running around, swapping houses and wives (sometimes) and the two pairs living outside only like cuddling each other. I have been generous with the hay though, very generous:D

Mine got some yummy all natural treat bars and cookies from zooplus, and a few bags of their herbal hays. They also got some grass bed things, not as beds but as edible forage trays

Oh and a bag of green oat but most of that went before today :roll:

ETA: Their Auntie Helen at TRC also gave them some yummy cobnut tree trimmings too :thumb:

Some of Spenser's presents:

PC250612.jpg

I love this ^^^ ! My bunnies got some Wilkos Dandelion and Oat mix, chew sticks, yoghurt drops and ALL the doors open so they can come and go as they please ALL day (even though there are very nibbly Christmas presents around). They've had all the veg ends from dinner too.

They've been super good though and had cuddles all day!

Back