• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Seasonal hazard.......

Me&Bobo

Young Bun
This time last year we were bunnyless. Our flat was beautifully decorated, our tree was stunning. Either side of the fire place was a stocking for each myself and Fellie.
This year we have three bunnies, no tree, and three stockings above the fire place.
And there in lies my Christmas warning..... I just had to dive across the lounge and stop a bunny disapearing up our chimney, having made it up on to the trendy pile of logs we have in place of an open fire.
We have two free range bunnies which have never tried this trick, but our new rescue is a gorgeous little devil.... Complacency has been put back in the box!

Be warned bunny lovers I have yet to hear of a bunny in the chimney, but I would hate to block Santa's passage tonight!

FYI fireplace now very non trendy and non festive with chicken wire over it!

For us it was always the family hamsters that escaped and found their way up the chimney. My mum used to send my dad up to get them. :lol:

Back