• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy Pads (for rabbit) - which ones, where do you get yours?

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Thistle (aka Thithle) is indoors in a crate now as her combined rear end and UR issues means she is a bit messy and needs to be warm and cosy.

We have been using towels etc as hay gets round her legs and stuck to her bum (she has no front teeth so cant sort it out) but the washing/throwing away rate is getting a bit expensive!

Which puppy pads do people use and where do you get them ? Any brands I should avoid?

when i used them used to get them from pound shops, but then found more in bags from b&m, i used them on mowgl when he got incontinant, also when i got young rabbits until litter trained

I've always got them from pound shops too but I'm sure if you shop around you could find more for better value as they're £1 for 4/5 depending which pound shop

I use Pound stretcher puppy pads - bag of 30 for £5-6. Better quality and size than some we have tried. Some are smaller or have quite a thin top sheet that tears easily and releases the stuff inside. Not tried them for rabbits - just a large puppy.

I am not sure we have Pound Shops here (Cambridge isnt known for its cheap shops - though someone tells me we have a Primark now - but guess they dont do Puppypads!!).

Is it the sort of thing they do in supermarkets?

Do you have a b&m? I get mine from there and Argos :) 30 in each pack, £10 from Argos and £5 from b&m, it just depends how desperate we are for them as b&m is in the next town.

Back