• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful QUAD!!! :D (bunnymadhouse LOOK!!)

megansmummy

Mama Doe
Last photos for now I promise! I spent time cleaning them all out today so snapped loads of piccies :lol:

Here is the quad Poppy, Daisy, Lucky and Hope...they are now all home and settling into the shed...its all very calm and quiet out there and they are all in a huge underbed storage box munching hay together! :love::love::love::love:

IMAG0504.jpg

IMAG0500.jpg

Im absolutly thrilled! :thumb::D

Awwww yay!!! :love: What a beautiful quad! I thought it was the 2 frenchies being bonded with Lucky and Hope. :lol:

So what's going to happen with the playhouse?? More bunnies? ;) :lol: Ohhh ohhh you could move the piggies in there. :p

Thanks all :) they did the intial 3 days with a lady here that bonds and I bought them home christmas eve :thumb: they are doing really well (touch wood) and are now in the shed...one minor scuffle the other day and a little bit of fur...I think Lucky got overwhelmed with being surrounded by women! :roll::lol: but they are all fine now :thumb: Yes its a strange looking quad...looks like a pair with double vision!! :lol:

Awwww yay!!! :love: What a beautiful quad! I thought it was the 2 frenchies being bonded with Lucky and Hope. :lol:

So what's going to happen with the playhouse?? More bunnies? ;) :lol: Ohhh ohhh you could move the piggies in there. :p

I dont know yet...I have some plans afoot...not sure which yet but its a shame to see it empty!! ;) I dont think I will put piggies in there as I think it would be a nightmare to keep clean and tidy :shock::lol: For now im about to lay some lino in there as it carpeted at the moment! I need to be able to sweep!! :thumb:

Back