• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED Pamper Raffle! -Cuddly Critters Rescue-

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Cuddly Critters Rescue in Ockendon, Essex are a strict non kill, home based rescue who I trust and strive to help, and promote to the public.

Cuddly Critters have an ever growing bill topping £2,200
Today, they took in a beautiful giant x called Grace. Grace was in a hutch so rotten, it was barely held together. She had no bedding to keep her warm, no hay. Just the cold. sodden floor of her hutch, covered in her own mess. No water in her bottle, just green algae. This hutch was so small, Grace couldn't even lift her head high, without her ears banging into the roof. We don't know how long she remained in this dark, damp prison without being let out, as she has no muscle in her back legs, which may take months to rectify.

To help with any medical and food bills that Grace may encounter in her recovery at Cuddly Critters, I am running this raffle.

For just £1 a ticket into our raffle you have the chance to win 5 prizes! As well as helping Cuddly Critters with much needed support towards their vet bills.

Please paypal to Kerryhillyer522@hotmail.com
Selecting to send it as a "gift" so paypal does not take a cut. Upon reciept, I will allocate you your number(s)

It will be drawn Monday 21st January.

Happy Christmas :)

pamper_zps408464e3.png

Thank you for authorising this :)

To everyone who enters, please put on the paypal gift "Rabbits United Forum" plus your username, and "Pamper Raffle". IE "Rabbits United Forum, Starlight: Pamper Raffle" So Kerry at Cuddly Critters knows who, and what for! There are 5 fab prizes to win, and just £1 a ticket!

All going towards Cuddly Critters vet bill :wave:

Entered :wave:

(now I'm going to bed before I find more things to spend money on :oops:)

Hi....your inbox in full!!!!!

I don't do paypal......but I am happy to send you a cheque. No need to enter me in the competition.

Just let me know who to make the cheque out to and where to send it.

Thanks. x

And the winning Numbers are.........

M&S vouchers- 6
Lush voucher- 40
Fragrant Floral Lavender set- 13
Unwind Indulgence set- 25
And Sweet Snuggles Body Butter/Bath Salt- 52

:D :wave:

And the winning Numbers are.........

M&S vouchers- 6
Lush voucher- 40
Fragrant Floral Lavender set- 13