• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So frustrating..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Zooplus have raised the price of their wooden rabbit house thing from £16/£19 to £25.. It's not worth that. I want to replace Donny and Lola's old one as it's rather weathered and the roof is falling to bits because of it being in the rain. It's been £16 for most of the year, but £25 is steep for it.

They're not good for treats or toys for rabbits imo, at least not for mine. Unless they can jump on it they couldn't care less!

Looked on equine canine feline, looked on pet planet, every site I can think of! Nothing.. Not going to p@h and b&m/The Range never have anything decent for rabbits here for the outdoor rabbits:?

Wilkinsons have been rubbish for ages too.

Grrrrr!

Any other website ideas? eBay is bringing up absolutely nothing too.. :lol:

would of suggested ebay but you've already checked, maybe not many people businesses selling on ebay over xmas week now

would of suggested ebay but you've already checked, maybe not many people businesses selling on ebay over xmas week now

I just can't find anything that the would play with/like :lol: I bought some baby teething rings, I'm just really miffed about that house because they loved eating the old one.. :lol:

Might they have raised the price for Christmas? Would think Jan/Feb are their worst sales times - maybe possible then to get them cheaper again.... May even be worth ringing the manufacturer to check....:?

Might they have raised the price for Christmas? Would think Jan/Feb are their worst sales times - maybe possible then to get them cheaper again.... May even be worth ringing the manufacturer to check....:?

They only did it today, I just wasn't expecting it:lol: it's usually £19 at its most expensive, but £25.. Just not worth it. Hopefully it does go back down after Christmas, I'll have to fix their nibbled on old one in the mean time:lol:

What does it look like ?

This one- :)

IMAG1883.jpg

I've been trying to find something similar for hours but I can't seem to find anything. Nothing else is big enough for Donnys bum :lol: They have a run shelter attached to their run now because the house needs a big roof repair for it to be safe to let them use it again.

This one- :)

IMAG1883.jpg

I've been trying to find something similar for hours but I can't seem to find anything. They have a run shelter attached to their run now becaus the house needs a big roof repair for it to be safe to let them use it again.

You could make something like that with some off-cuts of wood from a DIY Shop. Probably cost no more than a fiver.

Back