• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsie Tanner and a Q About Hamster Poo :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
First here is Elsie

Rabbits116.jpg

Rabbits138.jpg

Rabbits143.jpg

Rabbits125-3.jpg

Rabbits139.jpg

Rabbits133.jpg

Rabbits136.jpg

Rabbits147.jpg

Rabbits128.jpg

Rabbits121-1.jpg

and would you say that these poos are big for a Hamster ?

Rabbits118-1-1.jpg

Sorry to barge in with a question Jane but see in this pic here...

Rabbits143.jpg

Is that a faux fur type thing and does wee ET get to play with it in her hutch or is it only for supervised play?

My mum made something similar for Widget and I'm not sure if I should leave it in her cage or not. Ours is lined with fleece with the fur on the outside.

I'm not sure about the poops but they're very cute and I bet they smell like pansies.:lol:

:love:Elsie:love:
What a pretty cup she has to eat from! :)
I'm not familiar with hamsters or their eliminations but I'd say they look healthy.
Is she 'regular?'

Her bum wrapped around the microwave. :lol::lol:

Lovely photos. No idea about the poo, looks very similiar to chinchilla poo.

Sorry to barge in with a question Jane but see in this pic here...

Rabbits143.jpg

Is that a faux fur type thing and does wee ET get to play with it in her hutch or is it only for supervised play?

My mum made something similar for Widget and I'm not sure if I should leave it in her cage or not. Ours is lined with fleece with the fur on the outside.

I'm not sure about the poops but they're very cute and I bet they smell like pansies.:lol:

She has it in her basket all the time and she has made no attempt to chew it. I dont think ET is a 'normal' Hamster though as she is so perfectly behaved !! She is also the cleanest Hamster I have ever met. Only poos in one place, wees in her litter bowl and is VERY house proud !! :lol:

Back