• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies are very addictive

Alicia

Mama Doe
I've only got 2, I want more :lol: I've got another rabbit staying here, Nemo, he's a netherland dwarf and he's the rabbit that persuaded my Mum to let me get Archie and Molly. Before I got Archie and Molly I didn't really understand why people loved rabbits and kept them because as far as I knew they just chewed things and most of them bite (these were rabbits my parents had before) My rabbits can be expensive and very naughty (Archie dug a hole in the garden and Dad fell down it :oops: ) but I wouldn't change them for the world. I really want more, I told myself that I'll just get a pair, they can keep each other company and I can easily clean them out regularly and give them lots of attention, but I want another one :lol: Not much point to this post sorry, I've just been out with the rabbits for a bit and they have become so much to me that I now can't remember what life was like without them :)

Last edited:
I've got two and I'd LOVE two more, but I know realistically it wouldn't be fair until we've got a bigger place. Boo... :(

Back