• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NOTHING stops Harvey from eating his hay!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Even being picked up for cuddles with mummy :shock:

[video]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/Larcher08051991/2777EAA8-9F3A-44F9-AE8B-C597A52E876E-4605-0000067B4ADAF995.mp4[/video]

This was after he'd been sat munching on hay for over half an hour whilst I was cleaning them out (maybe even up to an hour!) I then put him down and he continued munching, after filling the litter trays up with hay he then hopped in there and I didn't see him for the half hour I stayed in the garden packing their belongings up for Xmas :shock: all that hay eating must have been thirsty work because he then popped out for the longest drink ever :lol:

9188D7EC-1C1E-477C-B6B6-F0E8355FDA7B-4605-0000067B417CB220.jpg

:love::love:

what a good bunny eating so much hay!!

He is so so good at hay eating :) I have dilemmas at breakfast time, do I drag him away from his hay so he can eat breakfast, do I just feed Lilly and risk Harvey eating half her food when I'm gone, or do I put food down for both of them and hope Lilly doesn't finish it all before he realises :lol:

Yet despite all this hay eating he still had small spurs on his back teeth at his last check up :( the vet didn't think there were any cuts to his cheeks or tongue but couldn't be 100% sure as he was wriggling so much :roll: fingers crossed for his next check up!

Aww he's beautiful, looking at bunnies like Harvey I can never understand why agoutis are overlooked so much.:D

Aww he's beautiful, looking at bunnies like Harvey I can never understand why agoutis are overlooked so much.:D

I know :( it's really sad to think some buns stay in rescues for so long just because of their colour :( I don't know what's wrong with agouti, black and white buns I think they're stunning!

Back