• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor - His Vibrant Light Still Shines on

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
v5.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v6.jpg

pizapcom13562676251871.jpg

vl-1.png

He was such a naughty Bunny but me and Lydia loved him so much. We always will. There will never be another Sir Victor Velveteen

You must miss him so much. They really were like two peas in a pod.

Yes, it is by far the hardest loss I have ever had. Even more-so than Jack. I keep saying it, but it was the fact that his death was totally unexpected. Then to find out the cause ( a very rare cancer) came as a double blow.

I am trying to remember him as he was, a total hooligan.Happy, hyperactive, cheeky, destructive, stubborn and VERY greedy ! But the sadness I feel about losing him is as acute now as it was on the day he died.

Yes, it is by far the hardest loss I have ever had. Even more-so than Jack. I keep saying it, but it was the fact that his death was totally unexpected. Then to find out the cause ( a very rare cancer) came as a double blow.

I am trying to remember him as he was, a total hooligan.Happy, hyperactive, cheeky, destructive, stubborn and VERY greedy ! But the sadness I feel about losing him is as acute now as it was on the day he died.

Very tragic, when Victor was at the peak of his life. I know we eventually accept when the elderly and very ill pass but it is so much harder to deal with when it is someone younger and had no previous health problems.

Hopefully as time goes on, the hurt will not be as bad and you will have more of the good memories.

He was so beautiful. I totally understand about the pain you still feel...I guess you just learn to live with it and cherish the memories you have. Big hugs to you...

I know Victor would not want me to only feel sad when I think of him. I do also remember how much he made me laugh with all his antics. He really did have such a huge personality. An unruly, lovable rogue :love:

Back