• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett had a tantrum, found chew damage and raided this.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Where do I start ?:shock: Found my favourite pair of shoes I bought o/s have a chunk out of them and one of our towels.

I decided to change things around a few days ago. Moved a square piece of carpet I bought Mr Bennett and replaced with a soft comfy vet bed. He didn't like it. :shock: I put the piece under the bed, so he moved under the bed and wouldn't part from it.

Then he kept going into his dog crate and throwing his litter tray around. :shock: Mr B never throws his litter tray around. I put his piece of carpet back and he is happy now.

He keeps raiding his pellets. I normally keep them up high. You can see his piece of carpet next to the wall in the bedroom.

DSC09561-1.jpg

Goodness! :shock: That will teach you to mess with Mr Bennett's carpet. ;)

Well I never knew anyone one or bun could get so attached to a new piece of carpet. It wasn't even a cut off from the old carpet. It doesn't even look comfortable. It quite hard and stiff. Its a cheap carpet tile. :shock:

:lol: Mr Bennett sounds a lot like Julie. She throws temper tantrums also when I change things around and she doesn't approve. She also will not quit until she justs what she wants or we come up with an compromise that she agrees to.
His fur looks very shinny and gorgeous.

Back