• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meg - one year on

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
It has been one year since we rehomed meg off Batmobile.

One year ago today this little bun was thrown out to make room for a Christmas tree. Friendly, calm, gentle and entertaining - everything the previous owner said she wasn't - she is a joy to own and Vince adores her. They simply did not deserve her :) ♥ meg ♥ :love:

Here is a little montage off photos :D

P1050322.jpg

P1040863.jpg

P1040623.jpg

P1040186.jpg

P1040185.jpg

P1040099.jpg

P1040248.jpg

P1040219.jpg

P1040064.jpg

Last edited:
Thankyou :D

This was the pic of 'Lily' as she was then called that her 'owner' sent me.

meg_zpsad1ea757.jpg

different rabbit huh? :shock::(

Beautiful girl well done you for saving her I'd rather look at that beautiful bunny than a Xmas tree anyday :love::love:

She's beautiful! Looks very much like my Ludo!

I can't believe the people got rid of her like that... some people :evil::evil::evil:

What wonderful pictures. She looks so happy and relaxed now, and she and Vince obviously adore each other. So glad you found her. :love:

She looks completely different to what she looked like in the pic the owner sent you! So glad she has found a happy home :love:

:love::love::love: Leanne she ia a credit to you, G and Vincent. She is such a lovely character and I need to come visit them again soon ;)

Back