• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I don't allow my dogs on the furniture

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Lily knows and would never try to, Derek on the other hand has other ideas. I was asleep and my hubby took this photo. He normally waits for me by the side of the bed but today he tried his luck.

medium.jpg

My dog always tries to sleep on my pillow (not at night but if they come upstairs while I'm up there) but they know they shouldn't, iv given up trying to keep them off but I don't allow them on the pillows... My little dog however always insists on burrowing under the covers... Breaking the 'rules' maybe but he always looks so cosy I do t have the heart to move him! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: He looks very comfy:love::love: I've long since given up with my lot...they all sleep on our beds:lol::oops:

Aww....

When my parents got their new dog last year, they said he wouldn't be allowed on the furniture. He was on the bed within a couple of days! :lol:

Awww ours are not aloud out of the kitchen (we have a big kitchen, more like kitchen diner)

but they know how to open the dog gate and sneek upstairs at any given chance! :evil:

Our dog has 2 beds of his own. But he much prefers the bottom bunk (or even the top one during the day if I don't watch him). He rarely tries to get on my bed, though - sorry - the cats' big bed....

Back