• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG just nearly had a heart attack!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
For some reason last night when I went to bed I thought I hope I didn't leave a gap at the side of the lid of Grayson's cage that he could squeeze out of, but I thought no I'm just being silly it'll be fine and fell asleep... Then came down this morn and no sign of Grayson in the cage... Got the torch out to look in all the nooks and crannies, nope still no sign, look the lid off, noisily in the hope of waking him and seeing some movement... Nope all still... So I start to panic and lift up all the things in the digging area and can c he has been digging (but this is where he would have had the height to escape :shock:) and as I'm moving it nearly jumped out of my skin as I disturbed him and he nearly jumped out of his skin bless him! He was burrowed right under all the substrate with no gaps where he's gone in! He must have been so comfy and sound asleep poor baby :( Thank goodness he's still there tho, hope iv not scared him too much :roll:

Back